Being a college student can be stressful for those living on a budget. Living expenses… books… tuition… oh my! And on top of all that you still need to eat!
Here are 7 ways to have a good time at Portico… while keeping it within your budget!
1. Two For One Burgers: Bring out the burgers! Every Wednesday starting at 5pm, our delicious, double-patty burgers are TWO FOR ONE! Plus, each burger comes with a side item of your choice! Two meals for under $10? Yes, please!
2. $5 Select Appetizers: Ladies, round up your BFFs and join us for Girls Night Out every Thursday night from 5 p.m. until close! Portico’s famous appetizers: Shrimp and Grits, Seared Tuna, Shrimp Massey, Spinach & Artichoke Focaccia, or an assorted cheese tray are specially priced at only $5 each on Thursdays!
3. Use Your Meal Plan: All four of our Portico restaurants are proudly located in college towns and we strongly believe that having a meal plan shouldn’t mean you have to settle for the ‘food’ at your campus cafeteria! So step away from the sub counter because we accept the TigerCash Card (LSU), Tech Express (Louisiana Tech), and Warhawk Express Card (ULM)!
4. Cheap Entertainment: Never miss out on a fun night at Portico with your friends! Enjoy live music on the Portico patio (most Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays) for no cover! Check with your local restaurant for that weekend’s line-up.
5. Daily Lunch Specials: Every Monday through Friday Portico offers a unique lunch special available that day. All specials are served with a side salad & drink for only $8.99!
6. Two For One Pints: For those 21 and older, visit us on Tuesdays for PINT NIGHT! Enjoy two of your favorite pints for the price of one! Bonus: free bar chips during Happy Hour! (Please note that student meal plan cards cannot be used for the purchase of alcohol.)
7. “Choose Two” Lunch Special: The choice for those who can’t choose! Combine two from our soup, salads & sandwiches section on the lunch menu for only $8.99, including a drink!
We’ve got FREE wi-fi so bring your books, grab a seat on the patio, and feed your stomach and brain at the same time!